Which suits you, make hearts:


Appearance
I have/had piercings besides the ears.
I want piercings besides the ears.
♥ I have many scars.
I tan easily.
I wish my hair was a different color.
I have friends who have never seen my natural hair color.
♥ I have/want a tattoo.
♥ I can be self-conscious about my appearance.
I have/had braces. (retainers) 
♥ I have more than two piercings.


Embarrassment
♥ Disney movies still make me cry.
♥ I’ve laughed so hard I’ve cried.
♥ I’ve glued my hand to something.
I’ve laughed until some kind of beverage came out of my nose
I’ve had my pants rip in public.
♥ I’ve touched something sharp/hot/etc to see if it would hurt.


Health
I’ve gotten stitches.
♥ I’ve broken or dislocated a bone.
I’ve had my tonsils removed.
I’ve had my wisdom teeth removed.
♥ I’ve had chicken pox.


Travel
I’ve been to Florida.
♥ I’ve driven/ridden over 200 kilometers in one day.
♥ I’ve been on a plane.
I’ve been to Colombia
I’ve been to Cuba.
I’ve been to Niagara Falls.
I’ve been to Ottawa
I’ve been to the Caribbean.
♥ I’ve been to Europe.


Experiences
♥ I’ve gotten lost in my city.
♥ I’ve seen a shooting star.
♥ I’ve wished on a shooting star.
I’ve seen a meteor shower.
♥ I’ve gone out in public in my pajamas. 
♥ I’ve pushed all the buttons on an elevator.
♥ I’ve slapped someone.
I’ve kissed someone underwater.
♥ I’ve chugged something.
I’ve crashed a car.
I’ve been skiing.
♥ I’ve been in a musical.
♥ I’ve auditioned for something.
♥ I’ve been on stage.
♥ I’ve caught a snowflake on my tongue.
♥ I’ve sat on a rooftop at night.
♥ I’ve pranked someone.
♥ I’ve ridden in a taxi.


Honesty / Crime
I’ve been threatened to be arrested. 
♥ I’ve broken a law.
I’ve done something I promised someone I wouldn’t.
♥ I’ve done something I promised myself I wouldn’t.
I’ve sneaked out.
♥ I’ve lied about my whereabouts.
I’ve cheated while playing a game.
♥ I’ve been in a fist fight.


Death
I’m afraid of dying.
♥ I hate funerals.
♥ I’ve seen someone/something die.
♥ Someone close to me has attempted/committed suicide.
I have attempted suicide.
♥ I’ve thought about suicide before.
I’ve written a eulogy for myself. 


Materialism
♥ I own over 5 rap CD’s.
I’m obsessed with anime/manga.
I collected comic books. 
I own a lot of makeup. 
I own something from Pac Sun.
I own something from The Gap.
♥ I own something I got on E-Bay.
I own something from Abercrombie.
I thrive on compliments.
♥ I thrive on hate.


Random
I can sing low key.
I’ve stolen a tray from a fast food restaurant.
I open up to others easily.
♥ I watch the news occasionally or always.
♥ I don’t like to kill bugs.
♥ I sing in the shower.
♥ I’m a morning person.
I’m a sports fanatic. 
♥ I twirl my hair.
♥ I care about grammar.
I love spam.
I’ve copied more than 30 CD’s in a day.
♥ I bake well.
♥ My favorite color is either white, yellow, pink, blue, red, black, purple, or orange.
♥ I would wear pajamas to school.
♥ I like Martha Stewart.
♥ I laugh at my own jokes. (LIKE A FUCKING BOSS)
I eat fast food weekly.
♥ I’ve not turned anything in and still got an A in a certain class.
I can’t sleep if there’s a spider in the room.
I’m really ticklish.
I like white chocolate.
I bite my nails.
I’m good at remembering names.
I’m good at remembering dates.
♥ I have no idea what I want to do for the rest of my life.


People
used to ask if I was anorexic/bulimic.
♥ called me fat.
♥ say I’m skinny.
♥ have said I’m ugly.
♥ have said I’m pretty. 
♥ have spread rumors about me.
♥ force me to eat. 
♥ say I eat too much.
♥ say I eat too little.


Eating
♥ I’ve lost weight.
♥ I’ve gained weight.
I’m at my thinnest.
I’m at my biggest.
♥ I’ve lost weight and kept it off.
I’ve lost weight, but gained it back.
♥ My weight affects my mood. A lot.
♥ I diet. 
I’m vegan/vegetarian.
♥ I exercise.
♥ I’ve fainted from exhaustion. 


Family
I’ve sworn at my parents.
♥ I’ve planned to run away from home before.
I’ve run away from home.
♥ My biological parents are together.
I have a sibling less than one year old.
♥ I want kids.
I’ve had kids.
I’ve lost a child.


Relationships
I’m engaged.
I’m married.
I’m a swinger.
I’ve gone on a blind date.
I have/had a friend with benefits.
♥ I miss someone right now.
♥ I have a fear of abandonment.
I’ve gotten divorced.
♥ I’ve had feelings for someone who didn’t have them back.
♥ Someone has/had feelings for me when I didn’t have them back.
I’ve told someone I loved them when I didn’t.
♥ I’ve told someone I didn’t love them when I did.
♥ I’ve kept something from a past relationship.


Sexuality
♥ I’m a cuddler.
I’ve been kissed in the rain.
♥ I’ve hugged a stranger.
I’ve kissed a stranger.


Bad times
I regularly drink.
I can’t swallow pills 
♥ I can swallow numerous pills at a time without difficulty.
♥ I’ve been diagnosed with depression at some point. 
♥ I have/had anxiety problems.
♥ shut others out when I’m upset.
I♥  don’t have anyone to talk to when I’m upset. 
♥ I have taken/take anti-depressants.
♥ I’ve slept an entire day before.
♥ I’ve plotted revenge.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar